Thinking about starting a career in financial sales or looking to progress your current sales career? Do you want to work in a fast-paced, dynamic sales environment with real opportunity for career growth and advancement? Do you thrive in a performance driven environment where your results are directly recognized and rewarded?
Axio Financial is one of the fastest growing Financial Sales Firm in North America with offices in New York, Toronto and Indianapolis. We are recognized for our experienced leaders, entrepreneurial culture, and energetic environment.
Working at Axio as a Financial Sales Associate means that your core job is to sell financial products and services on behalf of leading financial institutions to a variety of brokerage firms. Our client list includes such names as J.P. Morgan, Credit Suisse, Axa and Barclays, some of the most recognizable banks in the world. Unlike anywhere else, this means our employees have the ability to sell a multitude of industry-leading products.
Prior sales experience is not necessary, but the motivation and passion for being a successful salesperson is a must! We offer in-depth training and provide you with all the tools you need to be successful in inside sales. Our intensive training program and exposure to vast variety of financial products is what has helped Axio and our employees move to the top of the field and be considered one of the best-in-class in selling financial products.
As a US based firm and registered Broker Dealer, you will be given the opportunity to earn your Series 7 license. We have found the process of preparing for and passing the Series 7 exam can turn a financial novice into a knowledgeable financial expert and can give you the confidence to fully understand and sell any product.
- Demonstrated strong sales negotiation and/or customer need fulfillment skills and experience
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Ability to work effectively in a team-oriented environment
- Ability to work well under pressure in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
- Basic computer proficiency (i.e. Microsoft Office)
- Bachelor’s degree is preferred, but not required
- Previous experience in sales (may include insurance, financial services, retail, or other related industries).
- In lieu of sales experience, will consider candidates who have strong desire and aptitude to start a career in Sales.