Associate, Digital Strategy
Digital Strategy Associates play an essential role in achieving AXIO’s technological and operational goals. The associates are an integral part of our client teams, taking an active role in developing and executing a broad range of marketing strategies and analysis for our clients.
- Partner with the Chief Technology Officer and sales professionals to help develop, execute, and manage AXIO’s digital marketing and operational strategies.
- Play a key role in articulating the scope, business requirements and user acceptance criteria of various technological initiatives. Coordinate across business and technology teams to push deliverables according to agreed schedules.
- Operate internal AXIO technologies related to digital audience creation, marketing campaigns and performance analysis.
- Prepare detailed functional specifications and supporting documents.
- Prepare client presentations and deliverables.
- Special projects and other duties as assigned.
- Undergraduate Degree, quantitative major is not required.
- Proven ability to pay close attention to detail and multi-task under tight deadlines
- Team player who enjoys working in a high-performing, entrepreneurial environment
- Ability to maintain a high level of productivity and manage multiple competing priorities
- Excellent analytical and technical aptitude
- Strong interpersonal and organizational skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Intermediate MS Office Skills
AXIO Group LLC is a rapidly growing financial services firm partnering with some of the largest banks and insurance companies to drive sales of investment products. Axio’s proprietary marketing platform and highly trained sales personnel accelerate volumes for our client. Our employees work on various product lines covering all lines of investment products while working with senior executives to help ensure our clients’ success. All staff training is done in-house with experienced sales professionals investing in you to ensure you have the tools to succeed. Axio Group’s culture is based on integrity, respect, hard work, and dedication to clients. We pride ourselves on our atmosphere: a high-intensity environment, working in a team atmosphere, with a focus on execution for our clients.